FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL WEBSITE - Click the photo to go to the website.

Final Website

FINAL ALBUM COVER

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Thursday 1 December 2011

Shoot Reflections

When making our music video, we had many shoots as because we changed our idea we were short on time and we needed to film whenever possible.

We filmed at multiple different locations such as Ridge Avenue (Gregg's shop), Bus Stop, Train Station, Alex's house and at/around school. Luckily I was able to drive us about from location to location and we used all our free periods to make sure we got all the necessary footage. We took turns filming at each location and although we couldn't all be at every shoot due to other restrictions, we shared the filming and directing as much as possible to give everyone an equal chance. I feel that I became more confident using the camera as the project went on, and I was also able to try directing at some points as well. I was even the female panda at the last shoot, which required me to use my non-existent acting skills! We made sure on each shoot to get lots of versions of each shot, so that we weren't stuck when editing, and overall I feel our shoots were really successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment