FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL WEBSITE - Click the photo to go to the website.

Final Website

FINAL ALBUM COVER

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Thursday 15 December 2011

Record Company/Website Research

As we were thinking about making our artist independent, I looked into record companies who gave away their music for free, and made money by donations from fans. One example of this is Quote Unquote Records


Although we are an independent label, I don't feel the website is as aesthetically pleasing as it could be. We want our site to look more professional which is why I went on to look at other websites (in the dance genre), such as
THISISNERO.



I really like their website as it has a wide range of content available for the user to interact with, and the layout is simple but effective. I can see us creating something similar to this when making our own website, as it reflects the dance genre really well. I also like how big the title is at the top of the site, immediately letting the user know who the artist is. I also think the consistent theme works really well in establishing artist identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment