FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL WEBSITE - Click the photo to go to the website.

Final Website

FINAL ALBUM COVER

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Re-Edit Task

Unfortunately I was unable to do the re-edit as I was away on a biology trip, but I was given a tutorial by Chris on what the others did whilst I was away.

Things main thing I learnt from the tutorial:
  • That you need to shoot the whole song from each set-up the whole way through.
  • This means that when you edit you have a lot of choice for cutting inbetween shots.
  • In the Five video, they had 30 shots, and 156 cuts, so you can see that they used the range of shots they filmed to their advantage.
  • They had a performance bed on which they added layers of
  • This has shown me that when we shoot our own music video we will need to make sure we film the whole song at each set-up, so that we're not short of choice when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment