FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL WEBSITE - Click the photo to go to the website.

Final Website

FINAL ALBUM COVER

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Q1. Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

I really enjoyed the workshop day, and it was definitely one of my favourite moments in media so far! Although the day was tiring, everyone on set kept the energy high and there was a lot of team spirit. I really enjoyed when we filmed the group shots of the chorus where we were able to do the choreography we practiced earlier in the week. I also really liked seeing how the crew worked together on the shoot to get everything done as well as possible, and to create the best end result.

One of my other favourite moments was right at the end when we all jumped on the crash mats (and I got flattened) at the end after we heard the golden words 'That's a wrap!'. It was also great to see Josh (the camera man) use the complex equipment and to see such a great quality camera in use. I'm really glad I got the opportunity to see and be part of such a professional production!


No comments:

Post a Comment