FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL WEBSITE - Click the photo to go to the website.

Final Website

FINAL ALBUM COVER

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Group 1 Lip Sync: Five - Everybody Get Up


This is the lip-sync which Megan and I created to Five's song 'Everybody Get Up'. We made it as practice for the music video workshop which we will be doing in a couple of weeks. It was a great chance to practice being in front of the camera and to build our confidence up, and it made us realise how important it is to sing along so that when you edit it, it looks realistic. It also reminded us how important it is to know all the lyrics off by heart so that the filming can be as efficient as possible. In some of the shots, we don't have as much energy, and so we learnt that we need to be more expressive in the real music video on the workshop day. I found this task really helpful and it was definitely enjoyable!

As we are also using this as our audition video, I feel like I would be most suited to one of the smaller parts as this is where I feel most comfortable, and so therefore I will be able to make it more believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment