FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

FINAL WEBSITE - Click the photo to go to the website.

Final Website

FINAL ALBUM COVER

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Thursday 21 July 2011

Q4. How do you think your workshop experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

I think this workshop has been extremely helpful and has definitely left me more confident about making my own music video. It's given me a great insight into the music video making process and has shown me the great amount of work involved in creating something great. It's shown me that I can't be too adventurous when making our coursework music video, due to time constrictions and it has also highlighted the importance of a well planned schedule to make sure everything runs smoothly.




It means when we make our own music videos, we will be more equipped at keeping the actors motivated and energized so that the shots look effective. We will also be better at showing other people the choreography as we have been able to learn some ourselves, and we will also be able to relay our lip-syncing techniques to our actors as we have had lots of practice at perfecting the techniques and we have been able to see what works best on camera.



I've learnt about the different roles that need to be present on the shoot, and although we won't have the same number of crew available, we will be able to share the roles within our group to the best of our ability, making sure all areas are covered to make the shoot run as smoothly as possible. The experience I gained from this workshop is invaluable, and it has taught me a great deal on how to make our own shoot successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment